Bumps, Bruises, Goose Eggs & Fat Lips are a fact of life if you have little boys. The question is not IF they will get them, it’s WHEN. You need to be prepared for these situations when they arise. Some good things to keep handy:
IN YOUR PURSE:
- Dissolvable Children’s Motrin
- Triple Antibiotic Pain Relief Spray
- Benadryl…Because you never know when someone is going to have an allergic reaction and have their face blowup like Will Smith in “Hitch!”
IN YOUR HO– USE:
- Ice packs in the form of Spiderman or Elsa depending on whether you have girls or boys.
- Enough supplies to perform triage for any major incident.
Once you have said supplies, your work is not done. Unlike adults who willing apply pressure to a cut or hold ice bags on an injury, how are you going to get your four-year-old to keep an ice pack on their giant goose egg? Parents, you’ll need to be creative here and always remember. Necessity is the Not So Zen Mother of All Invention!